Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Light Painting...

I enjoyed Kent Weakley's Night Photography eClass so much that I signed up for part 2...fireworks and light painting. Using a flashlight with a pink color gel (made out of a report cover) and different colored led lights from radio shack I turned out the lights and began my long exposure shoot.








In darkness...





Let me just say that making beautiful lines is a little harder then it looks....we won't show my first 20 attempts that look like a two year old was let loose with a crayon...here's to capturing light...thru the lens.

2 comments:

  1. just came across your blog! it's fabulous! you have some great insight on your posts! what neat photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!!! Glad you're enjoying my blog and photo's...I love chatting away about photography and also discovering new things from others.

    ReplyDelete