Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Stormy Night....

Just recently spent a month in Frederick, Maryland taking care of my mother and I was able to spend some time shooting some pics around this historical town. I never realized how beautiful Frederick was and it seemed like there was always another surprise around the corner. As is typical in older towns it's a little difficult sometimes to get the shots of the churches from street level because of the narrow roads and power lines or cars parked up and down the street so most of my time time was spent on top of parking garages shooting over the rooftops. Here is the first in a series of the churches I shot....


Stormy Night....
This shot is HDR and it's a little overdone from how I typically process
a shot but I think it adds to the overall feeling of the night.


After the storm....

No comments:

Post a Comment