Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011




My first post and I'm still working on my blog layout but here goes....

I absolutely love scrapbooking and photography and am always looking for ideas on the web or others blogs to get my creative juices flowing, so I've decided to start posting my own little creations and maybe it will do the same for others. I started working on my daughters prom pages back in 2009 just as we were getting ready to move cross country. Needless to say that halted my progress until recently. New camera in hand and new computer and I'm soooo motivated to start photographing and scrapbooking again. I feel like a kid in a candy shop!!! My pages will not be created in any type of chronological order because I have so many pictures to catch up on and I usually scrap by my mood and which pictures are making me feel creative at any given moment....yeah that's how I roll! So, here are two pages that I've actually finished. I absolutely love how they came out. I used Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 to create the pages.

No comments: