Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Finding the beauty around you...

In recent weeks I've really been missing the four seasons and the colors of fall
but discovered a different kind of beauty in the Hill Country of Texas.
It may not be the colors I was seeking but while the rest of the country was
getting hit with snowstorms and cold temperatures I was enjoying the beautiful
grasses blowing in the wind....

The monarch butterflies migrating south...

A water lily blooming among the reflections of the trees...

Beautiful rows of flowers thriving despite the drought...

The fields of pinks and golds in the meadow...

And the beautiful blues of Salvia
with the empty rows awaiting Spring.

Seek and you shall discover the beauty all around you....

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo. Is that lavender bushes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love Frederick and hope your mom did too.

    ReplyDelete