Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baker Park Covered Footbridge...Frederick, Maryland

There is something about the covered bridges scattered around the country...this bridge just happens to be in the middle of a park in Frederick, Maryland where people walk their dogs and children ride their bikes. I had been looking for this bridge and finally came upon it on a lovely spring afternoon as the weeping willow was just starting to sprout its new leaves blowing in the wind.



This is an HDR photo merged in photomatix and edited with Color Efex Pro
and Viveza 2...I had a bit of trouble with some halo in the sky around the trees
but I think I finally was able to blend that in. I attempted to blend another exposure of the sky into the photo but that proved a bit difficult with the color behind the trees. I'm still in the
learning process of this HDR photography so all opinions welcome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment